- RAW Whole Food Plant Calcium Formula with Magnesium, Vitamins D3 & K2 (MK-7)
- Free from Crushed Rock, Limestone, Chalk and Animal Bones
- 24 Powdered Fruits and Vegetables and 73+ Trace Minerals
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- 658010113908 and 658010113915
Made with individually “grown” nutrients utilizing probiotic cultivation to produce RAW Food-Created Nutrients™, Vitamin Code supplements are delivered in a whole food base of fruits and vegetables. Vitamin Code supplements are RAW, which not only means that they are produced below 115º F, but also means that these nutrients come with their natural cofactors, along with live probiotics and enzymes, just like raw foods! Vitamin Code raw powders are delivered in capsules without any binders or fillers—everything you want and nothing you don’t want.
Why Vitamin Code RAW Calcium
Vitamin Code RAW Calcium is a whole food plant calcium formula with magnesium, vitamin D3 and K2 (MK-7). Vitamin Code RAW Calcium is clean, meaning no synthetic binders or fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets. Whole food means RAW Food-Created Nutrients are blended in a base of 24 fruits and vegetables together with food cofactors and 73+ naturally occurring trace minerals. Plus, Vitamin Code RAW Calcium has 1,600IU of vitamin D3 to help your body utilize calcium efficiently†, and 100mcg of vitamin K2 as MK-7 and magnesium to promote proper absorption of calcium in the bone, where you want it most.†
Vitamin Code RAW Calcium Benefits
- Slows bone loss†
- Increases bone strength†
- Strengthens teeth†
- Supports digestion with live probiotics and enzymes†
- Vitamin Code RAW Calcium also reduces osteoporosis risk.††
- Non-GMO Project Verified, RAW, Star-K Kosher, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Vitamin Code RAW Calcium—RAW whole food calcium blended in a base of 24 fruits and vegetables and 73+ naturally occurring trace minerals. Make RAW Calcium an integral part of your daily bone health regimen including a calcium-rich diet and regular exercise.
††Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium and vitamin D helps you maintain good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.