The World’s First Grass-fed, Goat Milk Ghee
- Comes from pastured, grass-fed goats.
- Contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- High in MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides)
- Boost beneficial fatty acid profile of smoothies, baked goods, and protein drinks.
- Perfect for butter coffee and butter tea!
- No added chemicals, antibiotics, GMO’s or growth hormones.
What is Goat Milk Ghee?
Mt. Capra’s 100% Goat Milk Ghee starts as fresh goat milk harvested from our own grass-fed, pastured goats on our farm in the Pacific Northwest. It then passes through a cream separator which extracts the cream from the milk using no chemicals. We then churn the cream into butter which is then gently simmered for several hours while the remaining milk solids, protein, and lactose are removed leaving behind a pure goat milk butter oil. Ghee has a delicious buttery aroma and flavor. It has a smoke point of (485oF) and is completely shelf stable. Use as a spread in place of butter or in place of cooking oil in sautés or baked goods. Our 100% Goat Milk Ghee brings a delectable and savory flavor to sauces and stir-fries without any cow milk ingredients like bovine casein, lactose, or any other milk solids.